Sunday, February 21, 2010

Mommio: Our Week

Okay- so last week I was feeling so defeated by the ups and downs of illness at our house that I didn't even bother to post "Our Week", feeling sure we wouldn't stick to it anyway.  Boy- was I right! But now I am ready to take the plunge and commit to a weekly update...and am even feeling like we might actually do most of it.  Here goes...
M- morning school, Poe unit study, house chores, last family yoga class
T- My Birthday!, field trip to the Witte Museum in San Antonio (or a possible snow day if the forecast is right)
W- morning school, Poe unit study, play and help garden at Weaver's Bottom, D&D
T- morning school, Poe unit study, art, Ava-Gabe-Marney yoga class, Connor-Mason Teen Library League
F- morning school, Poe unit study, art and music class with Weaver's, family movie
S- yard chores (plant the garden), game night
S- family day (letterboxing), date night

1 comments:

Nana

I am keeping my fingers crossed that this week will look that...

Post a Comment