Friday, February 19, 2010

Avery: Blog Of The Day

Hulk Show
By Avery Jones
DALLAS, TEXAS-  I am here at a Hulk show and I just figured out it was on ice! The lines are super long and all the kids that I can see right now are in Hulk costumes and have green faces. I heard that the Hulk show was very funny and very amazing. " It is going to be the best Hulk show I have ever seen. All my friends are talking about how cool it is.", says one of the kids here. I have seen kids buying souvenirs from little sales that are all over the building. There are Hulk hats, action figures, shirts and gloves that make Hulk noises when you hit something. The Hulk show is going to be in Dallas for two more weeks. The tickets are ten dollars per person.
 

1 comments:

Nana

Great detail...a good news story. Good use of the Hulk picture....Great job.

Post a Comment