Friday, February 19, 2010

Marney: About My Family

I think that people want to know about my family so I am going to tell you about my family.  Jack is funny and cute and I play baby and mom with him and I play rocket ship with him also he loved it when I play make a cake and I love playing with Jack.  Max is as cute as Jack and Max plays scooter with me I love Max we love it when I play mystery hunt and I play hulk with him.  Kennedy is awesome and we play friends some times  and I love it when we play baby and mom because I am always the baby and Kennedy is the mom and we play the circus.  Gabe is the best brother I ever had and I play awesome mystery game he is the best.  Ava makes my hair and makes art with me Ava is awesome.  Mason is awesome and he can help me a with bunch of stuff.  Connor is awesome and he can get stuff  that is up high for me.  Mom is so so so so so so awesome and she does a bunch of stuff.  Dad is so so so so so so so so so so so so so awesome.  Marney I do sorting I blog. 

1 comments:

Nana

Good story about your family. Sounds like you have a very awesome family.

Post a Comment