Thursday, February 10, 2011

Marney: Blog Of The Day

Hi Daniel,
The last time I saw you was at the feast for Christmas and that was cool.  But I did a good job since I have seen you.  Like I got better at writing, that is good and cool.   I had a party and it looked like a tie die one. My cake looked cool too.  People have lost teeth like Kiki, Mason and I lost two teeth.  In our smarty pig account I almost got to $250 but I am at somewhere in the 200's. I really like winter because we get snow.  We got a bunch of snow this year.  People were sick and people were happy, people also throw up.  People had sleepovers and people went to park day, that stuff was fun.  Now I have to ask you some questions.
1-Have you seen a picture of our puppy?
2-Did you know that Nana had two puppies?
3-Did you know that I got a lot better at my school?
From,
Marney

0 comments:

Post a Comment