Thursday, February 10, 2011

Avery: Blog Of The Day

Hi Daniel,
 It's Ava. What's up? How are ya? I'm doing fine. Guess what? Nana got a PS3 for her house. She got it to go with The Sims 3! It also came with a free game. It's one of those dancing games. One where you can sing and dance! I've been doing good on my vacuuming chore. We found out why it wasn't working. It just needed a new belt. Now it works better than ever and the house is pretty clean! I think you already know this... but we got a new puppy! His name is Franki like the dog in Dad's book. He is now ten weeks old and he is growing pretty fast. He's like twelve pounds. Marney, Gabe, Nana, Kiki and I have been taking him out for walks lately. He likes it, until we pass the two other dogs at the corner. Those dogs scare the crap out of Franki. Now... I have a few...uh... let's say random questions to ask you.
1- Have you ever danced to the music in a store?
2- Do you like narwhals? I think their cool looking.
3- Do you have any pets? We have seven.
4- Do you argue with your reflection when you get bored?
5- Have you seen Lol cats?
6- Last one. Do you like waffles?!?!?!?!?!?!
-Ava :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment