Thursday, February 3, 2011

Daddio: 2/3/11 Blog of the Day

Okay, Toes.  We're now one month into the new year, and Mommio and I are wondering how well you're doing with your New Year's resolutions.  My resolution was to make sure I track everything I eat on Livestrong for six months.  And I've done it!  Even though I haven't eaten less, I'm tracking everything.  So how are the rest of you doing?  Look over your resolutions below and post up about your progress:

Jack- use the potty
Max- stop wearing pullups at night, write name, write the ABC's
Kiki- learn to sing, paint more, grow out hair
Marney- read harder books, be nicer to people
Gabe- type better, improve handwriting, control temper, do the full lotus yoga pose, wear shoes everyday
Avery- practice photography
Mason- read The Lightening Thief
Connor- spend time with the younger kids, learn to drive
Mommio- be healthier, help the family be healthier
Daddio- track food on Livestrong everyday until July 1st

0 comments:

Post a Comment