Thursday, September 2, 2010

Connor: Blog Of The Day

The Day Life Became a Video Game
By: Connor
Everything seemed usual, I was driving around in my turtle like car, when suddenly the gray street no longer existed.  I got out of my car and looked around to see what had changed.  All I could see was yellow sand all over the place and no water.  I was in a dessert and my car was out of gas.  I guessed that no water meant no gas, so I chose to walk until I found a city.  It took forever and the worst part was that these strange goblin things were shooting arrows at me.  I got away with ease and eventually made it near a town with a castle.  Suddenly I noticed I had walked deep into a forest and before I knew it some guy challenged me to a fight.  I tried punching him but that didn't work, I was beaten before I could fight back.  I woke up after quite a beating only to find a dot flying near my face.  I couldn't tell what it was saying so I left it behind.  Next thing I knew I had a sword and shield. I continued walking but couldn't move very fast.  Eventually I got to the city and found oil I could use to fill my car.  I walked back to my car and filled it with oil, but before I could get in my car those goblins ran up trying to kill me. I moved from the car and started to hack and slash my way to their boss and fight him.  The boss started charging at me, I moved out of the way every time. After moving and hitting him three times he disappeared and I went back to my car and used it to drive into the sunset. The End

1 comments:

Nana

Good story...always wanted to be in a video game.

Post a Comment