Thursday, September 30, 2010

Avery: Blog Of The Day

HELLO! Hello. Hello. I am Carl... Carl Jones. Now I am going to tell you a little story about and how my life got ruined by scientists. Okay... I was walking outside to get the mail from my colorful mailbox. When I opened it and a giant package, about the size of a gorilla, popped out and landed on my stomach. I pushed the box off of myself and ran inside to get my dolly. She is pink, has brown hair, and says "I love you" when you poke her tummy or her arm. I named her Margret. I set Margret on top of the box so that she could guard it. I ran outback and into the shed. My BIG shed! I grabbed my dolly (with wheels) and rolled it out front. I got the box on the dolly and  set Margret in my pocket. I took the package inside and opened it. Margret... my girlfriend (Yes... my doll is my only girlfriend. And I love her so.) got to play with the bubble wrap. When I opened the box I found an other box. And then another, and another, and another. Finally I got the present! It was a potion. Next to it was a letter. I swallowed the potion and then read to letter.
Dear Carl,
I am a scientist from LA. I made my own potion that will make you grow another arm
No... I have not tested it yet. So you are my test dummy. If you already drank it you might get dizzy.
 But you will love how you can type faster. I heard you are an author/ artist.
So I decided that I will help you out. Have fun.
Oh... and you might get dizzy, throw up and lose some of your memory.
From James
I got a little scared because I might forget my wedding with Margret the next week. I ran outside and started to get dizzy. I fainted and fell to the ground.
     " Hello? Are you dead?", said a voice.
     " I ate the other cookies mama.", I said starting to wake up.
     " WHAT?! I'm not your mom! You are so stupid!"
     " Huh? What!? Sorry about hat... I mean that.", I said standing up.
     " Good. Oh and here's your... hehe... doll.", I grabbed Margret from the lady and ran into the car.
     Suddenly I felt something on my hand. I looked down and saw extra, but small, hands! They were the size of a newborn baby's hand. I got out of the car and ran inside. I got out some scissors and suddenly the tiny hands started grabbing at every thing. I put the scissors down and sat on the ground next to Margret. My hands started poking her.
     " So... what should I where at my wedding? How about a homemade white gown.", said Margret.
     " Huh? What wedding? We are getting married? When?", I asked.
     " Next week? You don't remember?!", Margret grabbed a rolling pen and smacked me in the head with it.
     " It's over. I am leaving!"
     I started to cry. I ran upstairs and wrote in my unicorn diary. I of course wrote about what happened.
     And that is how The hands and a scientist ruined my life.
Yep... One of my fingers came to life to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment