Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Avery: Blog Of The Day

Okay... when we first got there everyone there had to sit down and listen to Mike Chambers. Mike Chambers is the school administrator. He talked about what to do and what not to do. He also talked about what the school is like. After that Mason and I (and about seven other people) went to Kung Fu. We learned some kicks, punches and stretches. We had to pay for shirts so that we could join. After Kung Fu we went to film. Tons and tons of people were there! Before we watched some movies our teacher (Drew) wanted to know what our names were, what our hobbies are, and what we did this summer. I told him My name is Avery (of course), my hobby is playing with mini legos, and that we went to Seaworld this summer. Next we went to lunch. After that... we went to science! Our teacher is a magician! He taught us about optical illusions! Next I went to Choir while the boys went to art. Choir was awesome! For homework we have to memorize a song called Build Me a World. Next all of us went to logic. In logic I played Checkers and Backgammon with Anni! Anni is my new friend. Next we went home and told everyone about school.

0 comments:

Post a Comment