Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Daddio: Birthday Update

Ahhhhhh.  This is actually turning out to be a great birthday.  I woke up this morning and the swelling is a lot better.  The incision still burns, but not as bad.  The internal bruising, though, still hurts.  But most importantly... I "made business" for the first time since before I started throwing up last Friday.  Sweet sassy molassey.  That makes a man feel better.

I opened my birthday presents last night (the ones Connor and I bought at the game store a month ago) and got Last Night On Earth, a zombie board game:




Are You the Traitor, a magical/fantasy card game:




A D&D combat tracking pad:




And two sets of dice (you can never have enough dice).

Right now, Mommio and Gabe are making me eggs with soy cheese for breakfast.  It's going to be an awesome day.

1 comments:

Nana

Happy Birthday my child. Sounds like it is going to be a good day for you. I have loved the story of your recovery...great pictures. So glad you got to unwrap your presents...hope you get to play all day....

Post a Comment