Monday, December 21, 2009

Avery: Lucy's Creepy and Amazing Adventures

One day I was sitting on Marney while she was doing yoga. "Get off, Lucy! I am doing yoga. Get off or I will not let you eat one of my cheetos." After Marney said that she pushed me away and put me on my doggy bed that is near the front door. DING DONG! Right when I heard the door bell I saw Nana and George go to the front door to see who it was. "Hi. Would you like to donate some dog food to the animal charity?" Said the lady that was at the door. "Noooooooooooo, Nana you could never do that. The food is only for me. Only me, Lucy, and no one else!" " Hey, I need food too. I don't want to starve." Yelled George. "Okay, and George too." "Don't be rude, I am not dumb." "Talk to the paw." " You know what, I think that you want to be the star of the show and be the only one with attention." Then I ran out the door and went to Chevy's house. "Oh no. My dog ran out. Could you help me get her?" Said Nana to the lady at the door. "Sure. What does she look like?" "She is black with some brown on her face. She has white on her feet and she is a bit chunky. I think she is 1 foot and 2 inches." Nana was right I am pretty small, but not chunky. When Nana started making kissy noises and holding my favorite chew toy, I ran to the lady to look at her. "I got her" Said the lady. Nana grabbed me by my collar and dragged me to the house. "That was cool! Can I pull Lucy?" said Max.
Now that is my Creepy Adventure for today. Smell You Later!

1 comments:

Nana

That is a very good and cool story about the Lucy. Sounds just like her but Lucy is right...she is not fat. I like your writing style... keep the stories coming...they make me laugh.

Post a Comment