Friday, November 30, 2012

Marney: Show And Tell

For my show and tell I am going to tell you guys about swim team.  I have been going to the Longhorn Aquatics swim team for a while now and on Tuesday I went for a practice.  At my practice I got there just a tiny bit late, then I got in the pool and did one IM.  A IM is where you do one lap of butterfly stroke, one lap of backstroke, one lap of breaststroke and one lap of freestyle stroke.  Then I had to do four laps kicking with my kick board.  Then I had do a lap of backstroke, then I had to do a lap of freestyle kick.  Then I had to do 14 laps without stopping and we had to go really fast when doing that.  My favorite part of swim team is the end where we practice diving off, but we didn't do that on Tuesday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment