Sunday, October 28, 2012

Marney: Weekly Blog Post

Dear Grandma and Grandpa

     I had a a bunch of fun with you two last week and one of my favorite things we did together was going to Sweet Berry Farms.  I loved to do their new things with you guys.  They had trampolines and they had flower picking.  They also had a maze and their hayrides and pumpkin picking.  The first thing we did was flower picking.  We got all kinds of colorful flowers, they were all very pretty.  My favorite flower was a big colorful orange and yellow.  Then we went to the hayrides because they were close to each other.  They had new things on the hayride, like these goats were eating a pumpkin and there was a scarecrow school and stuff.  It was fun.  Then we went to the trampoline and we got ten minutes, but I got very dizzy.  Then we went to the maze and me and Kiki were buddies  and we knew the way to the bell and out and we finished in 1 minute.  Then we had some ice cream and went home.
      One of my other favorite things was when we swam at the the hotel pool.  We had a lot of fun.  I did a bunch of flips and diving.  I also practiced swimming and did a big show for people.  Then when we all wanted a snack Grandma gave us candy and coke.  Then when all had to go home.
      I also loved when we all went to the park and the movies.  First we went to the park and went on a walk to the music.  Then we played on the park then we went to the movies, it was funny and I liked the part where the human came and he acted like a monster.  We had popcorn and coke at the theaters and had a bunch of fun.  I loved hanging out with you guys.

Love Marney

0 comments:

Post a Comment