Sunday, October 28, 2012

Connor: Weekly Blog #1

Dear Grandma & Grandpa.

  I enjoyed spending time with you last week.  I found it quite fun to play card games with you Grandma.  I also loved the idea of going out to eat.  There were a few other things we did last week that I enjoyed.  I think that I had a lot of fun talking to you and playing Crazy eights with you.  I have much more to write about.
   I liked talking to Grandpa because of all the interesting facts he knows.  I enjoyed hanging out with you, Grandma, because it is always challenging to beat you at a card game.  I'm sure we, meaning the kids, all enjoyed swimming at the hotel pool.  I also know for a fact that I am glad you visited, because when you visit it's always a blast.  Grandpa, I liked watching that Colossal Squid documentary with you.  I love when you come to visit.
      You and the kids got to do a lot of cool things.  Of course the swimming part was very cool as well.  Grandma, you are very deft at crazy eights.  Grandpa I loved hearing about the moose you saw, it sounded amazing.  I loved talking to you, playing crazy eights with you, swimming, and talking with you.  I can't wait until we go to your house in May.
Your grandson,
Connor

0 comments:

Post a Comment