Thursday, October 25, 2012

Avery: Weekly Blog

Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
       I had a lot of fun when you guys visited, we did a lot of stuff. But if I had to pick my favorite thing that we did all week, it would have to be when Gabe and I spent the night at  the hotel and we got to see all the cool old fashioned cars.  Which was your favorite?  Mine was the minty green one with the black roof. Or the really rusty looking one.  Where were they going? I can't remember at all.  I thought it was really cool when they were all driving away, it was like a mini car show!
       My next favorite thing we did was when we all went swimming in the La Quinta pool.  I didn't want to go at first, but then once I got there I had a lot of fun.  The water was so cold! Like icy cold water.  I think the people at the La Quinta were messing with us. Maybe they didn't want us swimming in their pool (dun dun duuun).  But that didn't stop us, most of the kids hardly got out of the pool, until candy was offered.
       And my 3rd favorite thing we did was when we went to see Hotel Transylvania.  I heard it was a really bad movie before we saw it, and I believed the reviews.  But when I saw the movie I thought it was a good movie. My favorite character was Dracula. I thought he was a lame character until he started raping at the end of the movie. Just like the cartoons, my jaw dropped.  I was surprised a vampire at his age could rap so well (and without auto-tune!).
       Write back soon,
Love,
Ava!

0 comments:

Post a Comment