Thursday, October 11, 2012

Avery: Show and Tell

       For my show and tell this week I'm going to tell you about my Halloween costume!  I am going to be a skeleton rag doll thing... I'm not sure what to call it.  That's what I'm calling it for now.  I have the full costume planned and ready for Halloween.
      For the makeup I am going to use Halloween face paint.  I am going to put white face paint all over my face, neck, and arms.  Then I'm going to use black lipstick.  Next I am going to make my eyes look bigger and creepier using some eyeliner around my eyes.  Here is a picture from when I was practicing my makeup

       For my hair I am going to dye it all black and then curl it.  Then I am going to drown my hair in hairspray so it lasts all night.
        For the outfit part of my costume I am wearing a black tank top, striped tights that Kalli got me for our thing 1 and thing 2 costumes, and (my favorite part) I'm wearing an old black tutu.  You will see photos of the full costume later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment