Thursday, October 4, 2012

Connor: Weekly Blog #1

Dear Mommio,

     I just ran in my first 5k run.  It was exciting and thrilling.  I was running as fast as I could and dodging obstacles.  It was an very quick race and each wave was ten min. after the last.  I was happy to be racing throughout the entire thing.  I was not the fastest person there, though.
     In this race the goal was to dodge zombies and other obstacles.  Basically a night of the living dead/ walking dead type of race.  Each racer got to wear costumes, mine was Leon S. Kennedy from Resident Evil 4.  We all formed teams to survive the apocalypse.  Some of us were zombified after we crossed the finish line.  Those who survived got medals that had the word survivor on them.
       The race was long and I was fatigued afterwards.  After my wave I went and watched other contestants.  My wave wasn't easy, for I had to dodge zombies and obstacles.  If the zombies get all your flags, then you are declared dead once you cross the finish line.  A lot of the people I had worked with had survived, only a few became zombies.  Fortunately, I was able to outrun the zombies and dodge the obstacles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment