Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Avery: Blog Of The Week

Dear Mumzy,
       I had an interesting time at the Zombie Run.  The thing I didn't tell you before I left is that I'm a zombie!  I decided that I would like to be a zombie in the race.  I know I'm to young to be in it, but I know a guy that helped me get in.  I got to dress up, get covered in fake blood and three pounds of zombie makeup, and the best part was that I got to chase people around!
       The only bad part was that I almost got kicked out because I accidentally ran into a runner.  But they said they were fine and all was good and none of the other zombies saw, so I got to stay in the race.  No one was really hurt though, I just bumped into them while chasing others.
       I caught four health flags, all from different people.  I was so proud.  But I had a competition with another zombie to see who could get the most flags and I lost.  Harold (the other zombie) got seven flags, two from the same person.  I gave him five dollars. I said I would give him ten, but I forgot and spent half of it on a shirt.
       Be home soon,
       Love, Ava

0 comments:

Post a Comment