Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Mommio: 3/1/2011 Blog Of The Day

Happy March 1st!  It's that time again where we all take a look at how we are doing with the goals we made for ourselves on New Years Eve.  So- for the blog of the day, write a post reminding us of what your resolutions were, tell us what you have done over the last month to work towards your goals, let us know what you are going to do to work harder next month and also let us know if your goals have changed or if you have created some new ones.

Jack- use the potty
Max- stop wearing pullups at night, write name, write the ABC's
Kiki- learn to sing, paint more, grow out hair
Marney- read harder books, be nicer to people
Gabe- type better, improve handwriting, control temper, do the full lotus yoga pose, wear shoes everyday
Avery- practice photography
Mason- read The Lightening Thief
Connor- spend time with the younger kids, learn to drive
Mommio- be healthier, help the family be healthier
Daddio- track food on Livestrong everyday until July 1st 
 
I had two goals- get healthier and help my family get healthier.  For myself, I haven't been doing too well with eating better and drinking more water, but I have been making sure to eat something for breakfast every morning.  I also started private yoga classes with Nana and have been doing yoga throughout the week- which is a great way to remind myself to be healthier.  This month I plan to do more yoga, walk with the kids at least once a week, eat healthier snacks and drink more water every day.

For the family, with Daddio being out of town so much I haven't been making many healthy meals.  I have been making sure to buy more fresh fruit and have it cut up and ready to eat so that the toes are all eating healthy snacks.  And the kids have been taking the dogs on walks every day which is great exercise!  This month I want to make sure the kids get in more healthy dinners, practice their yoga at least four days a week and make sure they are stretching.

0 comments:

Post a Comment