Thursday, September 24, 2009

Mason: A Book Review


The Mouse And The Motorcycle
By Beverly Cleary
I read The Mouse And The Motorcycle. It has lots of hard words. But it is a fun book. It is about Ralph and Keith. My favorite part is chapter 6, the title is funny. It is called "A Peanut Butter Sandwich". Ralph lives in the Mountain View Inn. A boy named Keith comes to the Inn. Keith brings his toy cars with him. Keith goes to help unpack. Ralph gets on the toy motorcycle and rides around the Inn. At the end of the book Keith gives Ralph his toy motorcycle. I think that people should read this book.


5 comments:

Daddio

Nana can tell you that this was one of my favorite books when I was your age. Ralph was the coolest. I'm glad you liked it, dude.

Mommio

Good job Mason- your reading has improved so much lately and I'm happy to see you enjoying it so much!

Avery

I think that the book sounds really funny.

Connor

I read that book once.

Nana

Your Dad did love this book...he loved any book that had animals who acted like people in it. He read tons and tons of books.ust like you...I am so proud of your reading...good job big guy.

Post a Comment