Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Daddio: Allergies are CRAZY!


We got so much rain this winter that everything in central Texas is growing and blooming like crazy.  There's so much pollen blowing around outside that every morning when I go to get in my car, it's covered with a thin layer of yellow pollen.

Obviously, when the pollen is bad, so are allergies.  It's good to see that all the plants are doing great (don't get me started on how excited I am about the potatoes), but my allergies are just terrible.  I've been waking up every morning at 3 a.m. because my sinuses hurt (like a really bad headache) and I can't breathe because I'm so congested.  And Mason and Marney have been suffering pretty bad with itchy swollen eyes.

But I suppose this will be over with soon and we'll be able to enjoy all the great plants.  For now we'll live on Claritin and Benadryl.

1 comments:

Nana

Sorry about the sneezing and the bad head. But the picture is cool. Hope you guys feel better soon.

Post a Comment