Sunday, April 11, 2010

Avery: Art Ranch

A few days ago we went to the awesome art ranch with Grandma and Grandpa!!! It was amazing. We saw all sorts of new art. My favorite one was the blue bonnet sculpture.
In that picture Kiki is standing next to one of the newest sculptures. We call them " The Paint Bushes"!
I think this was one of the new ones. Also in this picture you can tell that Gabe and I are sketching pictures. We did that a lot of the time we were there.
Still sketching and sketching.
Look, my favorite sculpture. I love this one a lot!!!!!!! Do you love it???!!!
This is one of my favorite drawings of the stuff we saw there.
This is a picture of the goddess of the hunt, Diana. It was the hardest one to do.
This is a picture of an eagle sitting on a podium.
For some reason I found this sculpture interesting.
I love this one a lot! One time we got to crawl up them.
I like this one because it looks like a tiny flame of fire.
I think I didn't do to good at drawing this one. Well... I did something.
Their dancing!!!
When I saw this one I wanted to sit on it, but I know I'm not allowed to.
I could not remember the name of this one!!! I really wish I could.
This one was the second hardest to do.

1 comments:

Nana

Great drawings....love seeing your trip. It is like I got to go too. Thanks

Post a Comment