Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Avery: Blog Of The Day

Dear Master,
I have been here for three days all ready and saw that the Jones family is always eating this strange food called pizza. This guy with a blue shirt seems to like the pizza too. Every time they get it, he carries it to them and then gets money. Money is just like blarple, they work hard to get it. Also, one day they went to their grandmother's house, but for some reason they called her Nana instead of grandma. I really don't understand their world. At night they seem to sleep. I thought they sleep in the morning and work at night, like we do. I also saw the most disgusting thing, it was brown and was inside a bowl of water. I think that they call it a toilet and they do whatever their doing in a bathroom. I am going to return in the night tomorrow.
From,
K147

1 comments:

Nana

Good report K147...Have you thought of writing a little K147 book...you could write about this family...the Joneses...what they do and how they live...the No Impact Week....stuff like that... It would make a great book.

Post a Comment