Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Avery: Blog Of The Day

Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
It's me, Avery. It was so much fun having you guys here to visit us. I thought it was really funny when Gabe and I went outside to look at the plants and you got into the driveway right when we got to the pile of wood chips. I was so happy when you got here!!!!!!!!!!!! My favorite thing that we did was going to Sea World. Oh...by the way, thank you so much for buying those tickets for Sea World. Good thing they last all year, now I can go there a lot in the summer with the family. I could also go there with my friends sometimes, or the next time you come we can go there! Also I thought that it was amazing how you taught us how to fly kites! I can't wait to go to a park again and fly the kites! I can't wait to see you in August.
Love,
Avery

0 comments:

Post a Comment