Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Avery: Blog Of The Day

Action Adventure
By Avery
Hi. I am Flaming Grandma (Joan)! And my partner's name is Red Arrow (Bob)! We don't have a team name, we are just two superheros that work together. So anyways... I want to tell you about one of our adventures! One day I went to work. I am a Physical Therapist. I was helping this Woman named Clair. She just had a cast removed from her left arm and she is having a hard time working with it. I helped by showing her some good stretches and stuff like that. After an hour of working with her I went home and Bob was there.
     " I thought you were at the store buying dinner.", I said.
     " I already went. It wasn't busy, so I got out very fast."
     " Thanks."
     " You're welcome."
     Bob turned on the tv and changed to the news channel. When we looked there was a fire at the police station. The news lady said that one of the criminals got hold of a lighter. We got into our costumes and ran outside. My costume had fire on it and was really tight. Red Arrows costume was blue and had water on it. His costume also had a bow and arrows on it. We flew to the police station and I ran into the place. Meanwhile Red Arrow was using his water powers to put out the fire. I found three knocked out police and fifteen bad guys (also knocked out). I carried all of them out of the building. When I got out of the station the fire was almost put out. I saw other police and tons of fire fighters. After five minutes the fire was gone and  we saw the bad guy that did it. Red arrow shot an arrow at him. The arrow shot his hirt and pinned him to the wall. I went up to the bad guy and talked to him.
     " Get me down from here! LET ME GO!", yelled the evil dude.
     " No! Why did you set the place on fire?"
     " I not going to tell you."
     " Why not?", fire made a fire ball in my hand.
     " Okay! Okay! I did it because I was mad at everyone there. The police, my cell mate and all the other people in their cells."
     The man got arrested (again) and that was the end of our adventure.
THE END

0 comments:

Post a Comment