Monday, August 10, 2009

Avery: What I Learned Today

Today I learned about Hinduism. I learned four of their beliefs, Dharma, Karma, Samsara, Moksha. Dharma is the balance of life. How you keep up your job, how good you take care of your family, and all sorts of stuff like that. Karma means that if you do something bad something bad will happen to you. Of if you do something good something good will happen to you. Samsara is the circle of life. Which mainly means life after death. So when you have a lot of Karma you keep on being reborn as someone or something until all of the Karma is gone. Moksha is after Samsara. So when all of the Karma is gone you will stop living and be dead. I believe in only Dharma, Karma, and Samsara. I love learning about religions!

1 comments:

Nana

I am glad that you posted what you learned today because I learned something too. It is fun to learn about all the different beliefs people have...thanks for sharing...love you anan

Post a Comment