Sunday, January 3, 2010

2009 Vacation: Day 6.5

As I alluded to in my previous post, Marney had a loose tooth-- her "Butt" tooth (she thinks it's butt tooth instead of buck tooth). She tried forever to pull it herself, but whenever it started hurting, she'd quit.



So she decided to recruit my help:



But, of course, when I try-- it really, really hurts.



So she went back to trying herself, but without any success.



So she finally decided to just grit through the pain and have me do it again.



VICTORY IS MINE!



Someone's about to get a dollar richer.



Not much going on last night. Little kids went to bed and older kids watched The Grudge.

1 comments:

Nana

Great pictures Mommio...and you were very brave Marney. Good pulling Daddio...you all get a great job from the Tooth Fairy.

Post a Comment