Saturday, October 10, 2009

Avery: What We Did Today




Today we went to the Zilker Park Botanical Garden. We first went letter boxing. We found four of them. My favorite letter box was the haiku one. Here is our haiku:
Hiking through Zilker, Looking for letter boxes, We're 100 Toes.
Dad and Connor made the haiku up all by themselves. I didn't like the rainy day one that much, but we did find a hitchhiker in it. On the last one we did Gabe stepped in dog poo. All of us thought it was super funny. Also we looked at lots of gardens. My favorite one was the Japanese garden. We saw lots of flowers, some trees, and lots of bamboo! There was also a fish pond. The fish were about three feet big (almost the size of me!). I loved going to Zilker Park with Grandma and Grandpa and I hope we can do it again the next time we see them.

1 comments:

Nana

Great pictures...didn't know that there were letterboxes at Zilker. It sounds like you guys had the greatest time....love hearing about it...

Post a Comment