Friday, August 16, 2013

Marney: Swim Project

I have been working on a few projects. You have seen one of them, the paper mache project, which I have done more on. I have also been working on writing nicer. One of my big projects is working on my swimming. I have a swim meet coming up in September, it is in Round Rock. I will be swimming 100 butterfly, 100 backstroke, 50 freestyle, 50 breast stroke and 100 IM. A IM is when you swim fly, back, breast and free. I am pretty good at 100 IMs. You get really tired after it because it has fly in it and you have to work really hard when swimming a 100 IM. I love swimming. One of my other projects that I want to do is start a home school swim team with people that are interested in swimming and do not want to pay that much money. I have a bit of a plan for that. I want to post about it on Facebook and ask people if they are interested. Before I do that I need to figure out where it would be, how much it would cost and some workouts. I was thinking I could research some easy workouts and some hard workouts. I could help people and I would be the coach. I have been practicing by helping Max and Kiki with their swimming.

1 comments:

Nana

You are doing great with your swimming...thanks for letting me take you to swim...love our car time together. Thanks for giving me a good reason to exercise myself....you inspire me.

Post a Comment