Friday, August 9, 2013

Gabe: Woodworking Project

My project for school is Woodworking!! I have always been interested in starting to do some woodworking, but I have never been motivated to do it.  So I never did it and finally, I have found a way to do it.  So I will be working on making things like swords, fruit and airplanes out of wood. Here is a list of all the things I am going to make for this project:
Strawberry 
Airplane
Sword  
Handgun
Shotgun
Tool box
Chair
3D Self Portrait 
Dragon Fruit
Rocking chair 
Suit Of Armor

I have not started building yet, but when I do I will post pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!  First, I will learn how to use the tools.  I know a homeschool kid who is really good at woodworking and has some tools so I am going to ask him to teach me how to use the tools.  I want to learn to use sanders, jigsaws, nail guns and the dremmel.

  

1 comments:

Nana

Can't wait to see all the things you can build. I am holding my breath.

Post a Comment