Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Marney: Swimming

I have been on the longhorn aquatics swimming at Galloway Hammond for a while now and I wanted to tell you guys about what I have been doing in swim lately.  I missed a whole week a week ago because I was sick but now I am better and started going back.  I am very happy because I have a swim meet coming up and I had one a few weeks ago but it was not that exiting because there were not as much people. But now I am going to have more people there because it is a whole school.  Last practice I had to swim though hula hoops we put the hula hoops in the water and had to swim passed them without touching them I liked that the most because It was new for me and I wanted to do something new and not keep doing the same thing every day I go to swim.  But then i had to swim 16 laps of butterfly and them I kicked 12 laps of freestyle and then I swam 19 laps of backstroke then class was over and i had a great time I hope That we keep doing cool things like that in swim and I really want to do butterfly to get even better with them. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment