Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Avery: Weekly Blog

       My favorite meal is spaghetti tacos! It is one of the best things I have ever tasted.  It is made of so many different vegetables, some ground meat, and spaghetti sauce.  I'm not sure how to explain what it smells like.  But when I walk in the house and smell it, I know for sure what it is.  When holding a spaghetti taco, all you feel is the hard taco shell that everything is in. It is hard and a little bit soft in a way.  When you take a bite of a spaghetti taco you can taste mushrooms and the sauce right away.  The meat you don't taste very much, but you can sometimes.  You can't taste the noodles at all, but that's fine for me.  Noodles don't have a lot of flavor at all.  I love spaghetti tacos a lot, they are my number one favorite meal for right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment