Friday, June 7, 2013

Gabe: The LARP

      The Larp
Gabe Jones

          One day a man named Bentley wanted to go to an end of the world comic con. It was called end of the world because you where supposed to go all out.  When he got ready he dressed as The Flash. He got his dog dressed as The Beast. He is a Teacher so he has his gun but he put in knockout darts instead of bullets.  He grabbed a nice, big, hot, juicy cup of coffee.  He got a yummy burger for his dog. Then they got in their shining new KIA and walked out the door.
        When he got there there was a big, ugly guy in a Orc costume.  He joined a larping(Live action role playing) Game with other people. There were two teams, The ham(the other team) and the awesomeness(Our team!).We had five people on our team Jeff, Kim,Kenny,Max and Jerry. I was the heavy so I had a awesome warhammer I ran out and just crushed the other team. Kim and Jerry were the archers so they both shot the same guy and killed him with their foam arrows. But then Jeff,Max and Kenny got crushed by the other heavy's warhammer. It was just kim and I and two of them, So I went out shot a bow at one and killed him then did a matrix move and stabbed the other. WE WON!!!
       We had a lot of fun but we also won. Then we bought a BIG robot and and led hula hoop for my dog. Then I started to leave and it was great. A women ran at me with a knife!So I shot her and the took the knife. It was a really really good day.
     
       THE END

1 comments:

Nana

Glad you and Bently won...what a lot of killing going on...fun story.

Post a Comment